BOKA is a stunning all-caps san-serif font inspired by the iconic 1920s geometric font, Futura.
BOKA comes in 5 weights from heavy to regular. The bolders weights are perfect for eye-catching headlines, and the thinner weights make up stylish paragraphs.
This font family can be used to create bold titles and timeless logos and branding designs.
Most European languages supported.
- Use the fonts in an unlimited number of personal and commercial projects ONLY as a rasterised image or vector outline form.
- Use the fonts to create physical items for sale up to 10,000.
- Upload the fonts to canva and other online graphic tools for personal use.
- Embed in websites, apps, broadcasted content, TV, or any device or software.
- Use in templates made on canva or any other templates tool that you intend to sell.
- Resell or sublicense the fonts or claim as your own creation.
- Distribute the font software with client proofs, templated, or in un-flattened files.
- Use in design or print-on-demand applications.
- Allow your clients to individually personalise or customise their own physical goods for resell.
- Any illegal obtain of the font software (eg. peer sharing, renting, or any other method of obtaining the font if not affiliated to Reise Studio.
Please note that any breach of the stated terms shall be cause for termination of this License. In the event of termination, and without limitation of any remedies under law and equity, you agree to immediately remove the font and certify that no copy remains in your possession or control. Compensation will be required for damages caused to Reise Studio.
Should you have any questions regarding licensing terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.